Scotland My photography

Name
Rachel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi can you add photos from your phone? I take my photos with my Canon powershot then add them to my phone to edit on lightroom. I can't seem to add any for my thread? Thanks Rachel.

Welcome to TP Rachel .

Just drag and drop the image into the reply box, once you start a thread in the appropriate section.
But be mindful, if it exceeds 500kb it won't up load.
If it exceeds 1024px on the longest side it won't up load.

So my name is Rachel. I am relatively new to photography and only started really taking photos in the past 2 years. I love photography and taking photos. My grandad loved photography too and I think it rubbed off on me. I only have one camera,which is a Canon powershot and although its a brilliant camera,i would like something bigger. I have all these photos and I don't know what to do with them. CC is very welcome and I would love to know what you all think.

Attachments

• 20230402122630.jpg
    20230402122630.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230402083855.jpg
    20230402083855.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20230402110723.jpg
    20230402110723.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 20230221135359.jpg
    20230221135359.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230402083855.jpg
    20230402083855.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20230221135359.jpg
    20230221135359.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 16
So my name is Rachel. I am relatively new to photography and only started really taking photos in the past 2 years. I love photography and taking photos. My grandad loved photography too and I think it rubbed off on me. I only have one camera,which is a Canon powershot and although its a brilliant camera,i would like something bigger. I have all these photos and I don't know what to do with them. CC is very welcome and I would love to know what you all think.
Some of the photos won't upload which is annoying...

Hi Rachel, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Hi Rachel, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"
Hi there and thank you. I uploaded afew can you see them?

Some of the photos won't upload which is annoying...
There is a limit of 6 attachments per post.

2 of them are duplicates also.

Welcome to the forum Rachel, enjoy yourself here :)

Hi. Most of my photos won't upload sadly so might find somewhere else.
As long as you stick to guidelines re sizing and the 6 limit per post, there is no reason why they won't.
They are to large and I would love to share them
There is your problem. you said you use light room, just reduce the size in there.
So unless you host off site to somewhere like flicker ( as already suggested) and use the BB code, you can't beat the system.

sadly so might find somewhere else.
Short but sweet :)
I've explained how the forum software handles images, all you need to do is stay within those perimeters :)

Last edited:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/198038220@N07/

Here we are. I hope this works. Please let me know if you can now see my photos and let me know what you think? Some of the photos are blurred. There is a setting on my camera that does this and sometimes I like to use it to take the eye away from the background and onto the image I want the viewer to see. I need to keep practicing and understand what works and what dosent. Thanks again. ❤️

https://www.flickr.com/photos/198038220@N07/

Here we are. I hope this works. Please let me know if you can now see my photos and let me know what you think? Some of the photos are blurred. There is a setting on my camera that does this and sometimes I like to use it to take the eye away from the background and onto the image I want the viewer to see. I need to keep practicing and understand what works and what dosent. Thanks again. ❤️
You've got some nice shots in there.

Keep an eye on the horizon, some of those could use some levelling.

And in some the colours are too saturated for me but the compositions are pretty good.

Back