My photos from Weston Park and Museum

Name
Richard Allen
Edit My Images
No
Here's some shots I took on that new Sony DSC-W800 I bought meself for Christmas.

DSC00015.JPGDSC00016.JPGDSC00017.JPGDSC00018.JPGDSC00019.JPGDSC00020.JPGDSC00021.JPGDSC00022.JPGDSC00023.JPGDSC00024.JPGDSC00025.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00026.JPG
    DSC00026.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00027.JPG
    DSC00027.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00028.JPG
    DSC00028.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC00029.JPG
    DSC00029.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00030.JPG
    DSC00030.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00031.JPG
    DSC00031.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00032.JPG
    DSC00032.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
If you put as much passion into your photography, as you do into your gaming, i'm sure you would realise you need to have a rethink on where you are image wise. I don't want to sound rude but you have a set of images that say " i am not going to think about the subject i am shooting". I'm sorry Rich but none of the images are worthy of any positive comment, not even a like. The lens looks like you smeared it with vaseline, the verticals are way off, have a look at the block of flats. Hopefully someone will come along and point you in the right direction. Having said that your previous posts suggest you would not listen anyway.

Inappropriate Responses of this nature will not be tolerated.
If you put as much passion into your photography, as you do into your gaming, i'm sure you would realise you need to have a rethink on where you are image wise. I don't want to sound rude but you have a set of images that say " i am not going to think about the subject i am shooting". I'm sorry Rich but none of the images are worthy of any positive comment, not even a like. The lens looks like you smeared it with vaseline, the verticals are way off, have a look at the block of flats. Hopefully someone will come along and point you in the right direction. Having said that your previous posts suggest you would not listen anyway.
If you have nothing good to say then kindly GTFO my post.

Not everyone is a photography expert.

you may have missed that these images were posted in Photo's for Pleasure - or - you may not be aware of the fact that this is the ONLY non-critique area of the photo-sharing section.

As such, can I suggest you edit your comments in that light.

If you have nothing good to say then kindly GTFO my post.

Not everyone is a photography expert.

However, this does NOT excuse you for your response. Have a nice couple of days off, maybe take some photo's (and for goodness sake put a little effort into them this time,,,)

Last edited:
For when he gets back, is suggest start by finding something to photograph, then post a couple of different shots of it. Let people give some advice on it (without taking it to heart) and start the learning process.

I'm nothing special when it comes to photography but some of those shots it's difficult to see the intended subject.
It does indeed look like something is wrong with the camera as well they're all foggy.

There is one with a tree trunk in it that in particular looks like an accidental shot.

Let people help you and don't think people are having ago all the time

you may have missed that these images were posted in Photo's for Pleasure - or - you may not be aware of the fact that this is the ONLY non-critique area of the photo-sharing section.

As such, can I suggest you edit your comments in that light.

However, this does NOT excuse you for your response. Have a nice couple of days off, maybe take some photo's (and for goodness sake put a little effort into them this time,,,)
Good morning Mark. I apologise for the hurtful remarks i left, regarding the post from Mr Richard Allen. When i log on to Talk Photography i go straight for the New Posts section. This was where the comment was made. Unfortunately that was my mistake. It should have been in critique. I was just trying to be helpful, and not for the first time.

I haven't been to the Weston park museum in ages, thanks for sharing. You had some sun that day.
Looking forward to your return, Richard. In the meantime, go and take more photos!

Yes, we all start from somewhere. Just get out and take some snaps :)

Photography means different things to different people. We all see images through different eyes and not everyone has unlimited funds for the very best kit.

Just enjoy the hobby

Good morning Mark. I apologise for the hurtful remarks i left, regarding the post from Mr Richard Allen. When i log on to Talk Photography i go straight for the New Posts section. This was where the comment was made. Unfortunately that was my mistake. It should have been in critique. I was just trying to be helpful, and not for the first time.
no problem - it's easy to miss the forum that the post is in when you drop in from the front pages. That's why I mentioned it - also - honestly, it was worth posting it as a general reminder to all that this section is the only non crit. section. We don't really make much of a "thing" about advertising this fact - unless you miss the pop-up message going in from the main menu it's not actually "spelled out".

Back