My Son

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Well James and his gf like this one!

PS: James and the band are playing at St Davids Hall in Cardiff this evening!

james.jpg

A very good shot
Face and coimposition very good.
Something about the darkness of his right shoulder I find distracting... :shrug:

I like this shot too :) - lovely smooth tones and good composition; a pretty face too. :clap:

Hmm since you cropped off the top of his head I think I would go for a more sever crop off the left hand side (gets rid of the dark shoulder too) but then again who am I??

Thanks chaps and chapesses

Neil first reports are the gig went well - they are supporting E17 on a mini tour of the UK - but I'm not sure E17 turned up last night lol!

It took the guys over 7 hours to get to Cardiff from London!

I've gone mad with the thanks button!!!

Cheers all! It started life as an HDR experiment then I got a grip!!!!

I much prefer this mono version! And his gf wants a copy. Awwww!

Might yet turn up on the Friday Hill web site!!

I've gone mad with the thanks button!!!

Cheers all! It started life as an HDR experiment then I got a grip!!!!

I much prefer this mono version! And his gf wants a copy. Awwww!

Might yet turn up on the Friday Hill web site!!

John, If the gf wants a copy ... that should definately tell you how well you nailed it. (y)
Definately get it on the FH site ... but they'll soon be wanting you to get something similar for all the other band members if you do! ;)

Cheers Glo! Have you seen the site - all the pics are mine as it stands and they want some more!!!

If only they could pay me :D!!!

I havent checked the site in a while but I do remember you doing a lot of pics for them.
Im sure they wont forget your help when theyre famous ... and think of all those royalties you'll get! :D

Back