My Take On Robins

Edit My Images
Yes
Been out for a couple of hours today but not much about, so I took a few shots of the robins as I sat in the hide. Comments very welcome on them. (All taken using the 300 f4 +1.4 ext).

IMG_8265.jpg

IMG_8273.jpg

IMG_8276.jpg

IMG_8286.jpg

I hate people who can take cracking shots like that...:):) Only kidding, these are superb & tack sharp, nice ones.

Thats a lovely set mate(y) Any one of them worthy of a christmas card;)

#1 and #4 the best
you've got the sharpness sorted
and the exposure
and the composition
I'm not jealous at all:clap:

No.1 certainly - can't choose between the others. I've taken photos of our own robin through the kitchen window. Having seen yours, I think mine are over-processed. I'll have another look before I post any.

Thanks to all for your kind remarks. I must have taken about fifty shots of these today and these are the only ones worth keeping, mainly due to the twigs getting in the way In fact I think they spoil some of these shots.

Splendid shots. :agree: they are up there with some of the best seen.
A selective mask and a pass through noise ninja should do for the background.

fantastic shots you can never tire of robins brilliant little birds

Thanks JPS, OG and Elvis. OG, I'll have a go at your suggestions when I get a bit of time.

The lens + converter looks a good combo to judge by these results. Good catchlight and detail.

Thanks Torpedo and Cuddy. Cuddy, I'm beginning to think the same about this lens and convertor now I've been using it for a while now, especially as it doesn't lose the AF.

Back