My Tamron's 1st decent(ish) shot

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Managed to get half a decent shot with my new Tamron 17-50mm f2.8. I's not that's it a bad lens at all, it's just i have not had the chance to use it.

Yes i know about the telephone wires but they were there so they should remain! :D

Beautiful sky. Get rid of those cables! ;)

Hi there andy, ive also purchased a tamron 17-50 2.8, after lots of ummming and ahhhhing, i think we even chatted about it for awhile, but like you ive also not had chance to use it yet, shot youve took looks good, when i do get out to use it ill post up some shots (y)

Hi there andy, ive also purchased a tamron 17-50 2.8, after lots of ummming and ahhhhing, i think we even chatted about it for awhile, but like you ive also not had chance to use it yet, shot youve took looks good, when i do get out to use it ill post up some shots (y)

I need to take mine somewhere and take pics of something but not had the chance and weather has been poo. I keep looking at images on the net taken with this lens and they are superb. We'll get there!! :D

Oh yes they should! :D

I need to take mine somewhere and take pics of something but not had the chance and weather has been poo. I keep looking at images on the net taken with this lens and they are superb. We'll get there!! :D

I totally agree with you weather is poo lol, i hope we'll get there andy, have to share tips bud.....(y)

Wow, colours are amazing, you'd think there was an inferno going on beyond the houses.

Yeah, i set light to a neighbors car!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back