my turn for the F3 and GT at Oulton

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok..my turn to post some F3 and GT photos!!

First proper outing with my new camera. Im really pleased with the results. Turned out alot better than i had originally hoped for. As usual, comments, critisism, godly worship, money all welcome.

Theres more photos on my flickr (where these photos are)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/surrealillusions

and on my website by following the links on this page

http://www.surrealillusions.co.uk/f3gt.php

Click on the thumbs to see the larger versions

:)

we both managed to cut the car in half, but at least yours was in focus! :)

i was really ashamed of this one. i had the camera set to a fast shutter speed especially for wayward golfs hitting the tyre wall and i messed it up!

IMG_7672.jpg

hehe..yeah..i was pleased and dissapointed at the same time with that one!

I even followed the golf, ready for the impact with the tyres..i heard the crunch, but i carried on panning too far and just caught the back end..luckily though, i got the splash of water, the glass flying out and the spectator running/ducking out of the way

hehe..yeah..i was pleased and dissapointed at the same time with that one!

I even followed the golf, ready for the impact with the tyres..i heard the crunch, but i carried on panning too far and just caught the back end..luckily though, i got the splash of water, the glass flying out and the spectator running/ducking out of the way

LOL Exactly!!
i have 4 or 5 perfectly in focus shots of it slowly spinning towards the barrier (it seemed to take about 1/2 an hour) and then i kept panning as the car hit the wall! God knows how i blurred it, though, i was shooting 1/800 if i remember correctly.

btw, i was the 6'4" guy standing (probably in front of you) chatting to a couple of marshals. I was there for the whole VW race, and most of the F3.

Ahh ok...i think i remember someone standing there during the vw race. I moved round to the outside of the start finish straight and turn 1 down to cascades during the F3.

And i think they use plastic. I saw the bits of rear window near the marshals point later on that day, and it was in big pieces..dont think glass breaks like that

Nice pictures. Seems every man and his dog was there this weekend :D Is it just my comp or do the whites seem to bright?

i dont have a dog nor do i use persil..i use daz, gets those whites whiter than white itself ;)

The lambo and ferrari picture, the white on the ferrari does seem a tad too bright..but i haven't really edited the pics. Just basic resizing and cropping. I tend not to alter the levels, if at all, unless the picture really needs it to make it worthwhile posting.

good stuff, favourite would be #6 :)

we both managed to cut the car in half, but at least yours was in focus! :)

i was really ashamed of this one. i had the camera set to a fast shutter speed especially for wayward golfs hitting the tyre wall and i messed it up!

IMG_7672.jpg

great picture

Back