My View...

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys, well these are my first postings of photographs i have taken. I prefer to not use any editing, the natural look is always the best i think. However if you feel some editing adjustments would make the photographs look better please tell me.
My plan is to become much more focused on photography soon, due to exams and A levels time has been of the essence currently, however soon it will all be over.
Here you go.

Through my fence last year.

On the same morning.

I opened my curtains one morning to be greeted with this magnificient site, it looked amazing. Reminded me very much of sleepy hollow meets house of flying daggers.

Nothing much to say about this one. It was taken the same day.

Now the weather was really strange here, it looked like it was ready for a thunderstorm.

This is just a really natural pure looking photograph, very fresh.

There was just a magnificient sky the colours mixing.

Hope you like.

Will.

Last edited:
Weeeeeeee Wooooooooo, Weeeeeeeeeee Wooooooooo, Weeeeeeeeee Woooooooo, Weeeeeeee Wooooooooo.....

Hear that noise? It's the pixel police and they are coming ot bust your ass....I mean your image link.

Unless of course you resize it to 800 max :D

Unusual but nice shot. Not sure if I like all the black or not?

Love the pic but think you should crop it a little... too much black either side..

Also pixel police will be after you... 800p max

Ahhh darn my noobness, is that better now?
Thanks for replies, yeah i am not sure if it would be better cropped with out the black... it would of been better if i got the texture of the fence perhaps.

I love the misty 3 + 4. They really draw me in. I also like the abstract 1 and 2. Not so keen on the last one personally I find the ground a bit dark. All nice shots though...

the misty ones are the ones for me 3 & 4

1st- Would look better imo with a tighter crop

2nd- lovely composition

3rd- Great feel and mood to it

Rest are good but the ones i commented on are my fav. Keep it up!

Really drawn to 3 & 4, beautiful calm atmosphere in both and very well captured. Only niggle with 3 is a couple of dust spots or water droplets that are a very slight distraction.

Love the abstract no.1, no.2 is also very well framed, great composition

Thanks for sharing them

Thanks for your comments guys, well i get the feeling number 3 and 4 are the main favourites and also number one may look better cropped i shall try this as i was also thinking this may be a good idea.

Yes there is some dust spots i did not clean the lens properly :( but i think thats been dealt with now.

Thanks again, for everyones comments

Will.

Back