My Wierd & Whacky World!

Pirate!

Suspended / Banned
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
2055337564_d08674c6ea.jpg

Very small size images - so can't appreciate it as much as you could from a bigger image.

But you've certainly captured the weird and wacky, just think it might be a little too wacky for me :bonk:
I have a feeling that this image would work quite nicely with a blue sky as well.

Still, your skills at PP are much better than I could dream of - so well done.

The clouds do stand out very nicely from the sky... but why red :shrug:

Very small size images - so can't appreciate it as much as you could from a bigger image.

But you've certainly captured the weird and wacky, just think it might be a little too wacky for me :bonk:
I have a feeling that this image would work quite nicely with a blue sky as well.

Still, your skills at PP are much better than I could dream of - so well done.

The clouds do stand out very nicely from the sky... but why red :shrug:

Larger size on flickr. It was a first attempt at selective colour with CS2 and I ended up with this. I know it's a bit 'freaky' but it's all trial and error.

Larger size on flickr. It was a first attempt at selective colour with CS2 and I ended up with this. I know it's a bit 'freaky' but it's all trial and error.

Didn't find the image (not on a quick browse) on Flickr - and I assumed as much, that it works well in bigger size.

Perhaps the color of the sky is something people either like or don't. But, as said, you did well on the PP - so 10+ for that!
And yes, one does need to experiment a little to learn stuff..

Back