my wife/my life.

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
bit soppy i know but i do love this young lady.
this is actually one of the few shots that i have taken of her that she likes..
i like it myself but then im bias :naughty:
cropped in camera.

lynn.jpg

tfl

md(y)

Sweet. You old romantic (y)

Lovely shot & a bonus that your wife likes it! My wife runs to the hills (cue Iron Maiden tune) if I point my camera in her general direction ... Paul ;)

It's a very nice shot and every bit as soft and warm os the post that goes with it. That's not soft as in OOF by the way.

I might be tempted to take it a little further along the high key route though, would suit it really well I think. :)

Nice shot mate - not sure whether or not I'd suggest a bit more contrast - may ruin the soft effect of the portrait or maybe not :shrug:
Possibly also (I'm in a picky mood today aren't I :LOL:) tilting her head a tiny bit more to ease some of the lines caused from turning to look back to you?

Pickyness aside, excellent shot, focus & composition are spot on imo & you've timed a really great expression, am not surprised that she likes it. Very nicely done (y)

Nice image but I would go along with the more contrast. open up levels and drage the outer triangles in until they meet with the edges of the graph.

I think it's lovely the post and the photo:love:

Do agree with the tilt of the head comment just to make the neck lines less harsh.

A lovely shot:clap:

R
x:love:

Sweet. You old romantic (y)
thats me
Lovely shot & a bonus that your wife likes it! My wife runs to the hills (cue Iron Maiden tune) if I point my camera in her general direction ... Paul ;)
cheers paul
It's a very nice shot and every bit as soft and warm os the post that goes with it. That's not soft as in OOF by the way.

I might be tempted to take it a little further along the high key route though, would suit it really well I think. :)
ill give that a bash
thanks
Nice shot mate - not sure whether or not I'd suggest a bit more contrast - may ruin the soft effect of the portrait or maybe not :shrug:
Possibly also (I'm in a picky mood today aren't I :LOL:) tilting her head a tiny bit more to ease some of the lines caused from turning to look back to you?

Pickyness aside, excellent shot, focus & composition are spot on imo & you've timed a really great expression, am not surprised that she likes it. Very nicely done (y)
cheers mike. always good to hear your honest views
Nice image but I would go along with the more contrast. open up levels and drage the outer triangles in until they meet with the edges of the graph.
cheers ill try that
I think it's lovely the post and the photo:love:

Do agree with the tilt of the head comment just to make the neck lines less harsh.

A lovely shot:clap:

R
x:love:

neck lines to watch for next time then " added to list"

thanks for the comments

md(y)

You big daft soppy sod MD :)

How long's it been then?

I'm pretty much just as soppy over my significantly better half too, but can I hell as like get a shot of her! Oh, and it's only been 18 years

So the the shot then, yep needs a smidge more contrast and you can always blur those neck lines a bit; or just watch out for them at the taking instead

Ooh! There's a title for your new thread here m8 - 'Soppy sods, what romantic thing did you do last?' (y)

ooohhh you loved up f***er :p :D ;)

Great shot (y) Glad to see your very happy :)
cheers ally :D title
You big daft soppy sod MD :)

How long's it been then?

I'm pretty much just as soppy over my significantly better half too, but can I hell as like get a shot of her! Oh, and it's only been 18 years

So the the shot then, yep needs a smidge more contrast and you can always blur those neck lines a bit; or just watch out for them at the taking instead

Ooh! There's a title for your new thread here m8 - 'Soppy sods, what romantic thing did you do last?' (y)

how long :thinking: 2years married .......... 7year 3months 5 days apparently together..
thanks for the feedback ill have a play before i send it off

that title got me some views

views mean comments

md:(y)

Back