my wife stripped..!!

..MD..

Helen Shapiro
Name
MonkeyDave
Edit My Images
Yes
of colour that is :LOL:

you gotta love this place you learn so much all the time..

this is a shot taken about a month or so ago. i was not to impressed with the colour version myself but tried it on a mono version that i read about on here today . now i quite like it.. hope you do to..

lynn.jpg

thanks for looking as always .

if you have a thought on it good or bad please share..(y)

md(y)

I'm here MD, now i think it is a good shot good use of space. Lovely soft skin tones.

:clap: :clap:

there you go

Mark

thanks for the comments you guys..

see you all on the beach

md

Last edited:
Steady on old boy no need for that sort of thread title!!! Got all excited for a moment!

Seriously though nice shot.

cheers mate so the title got you into the thread (y)

thanks for the feedback(y)

md(y)

Not bad, but the teeth are sharp the eyese arnt.
Try a selective mask around the eyes, then dodge the whites and burn the lashes (VERY slightly) then USM them a bit.

Not bad, but the teeth are sharp the eyese arnt.
Try a selective mask around the eyes, then dodge the whites and burn the lashes (VERY slightly) then USM them a bit.

cheers for the feedback paul(y)

md(y)

Hey Dave.... what's a lovely looking lady doing with a person like.... naaah.... I won't finish that comment as if I do I guess there's no chance of you ever coming down to Cardiff/Newport again eh... :)

Great shot, your good lady is a natural for having her photo taken... :)

Hey Dave.... what's a lovely looking lady doing with a person like.... naaah.... I won't finish that comment as if I do I guess there's no chance of you ever coming down to Cardiff/Newport again eh... :)

Great shot, your good lady is a natural for having her photo taken... :)
cheers john. :LOL: .. would love a day out in newport with the family one of these days ...
only a hour up the road...(y)

Nice shot, like it loads!:clap::clap:

Spence

thanks for taking the time spence glad you liked it also..

md:wave:

I like how this has a disproportionate amount of views compared to threads around it :p

Great shot, she's got a great smile, she looks comfortable with you taking her photo too which has to be a bonus. :)

I like how this has a disproportionate amount of views compared to threads around it :p
glad you like the amount of views.. poss to do with the title..:naughty:

any thoughts on the shot itself..:shrug:

(y)

That's because it's better. The photo is lovely and the crop is exactly right.
many thanks phil..

Great shot, she's got a great smile, she looks comfortable with you taking her photo too which has to be a bonus. :)

not always comfy .but now and again i catch her out..:D

md(y)

indeed-like the shot, hope to see more

558 views.

24 replies..:LOL:

Love that thread title..(y)

any thoughts on the shot itself..:shrug:

Blacks/Shadows aren't deep enough for my tastes, leaves it looking a bit 'flat'

For example, use the color dropper in her pupil, the colour is actually a dark grey, not black. If you open the curves tool, select the black dropper and click it in her pupil, it makes a fantastic difference IMO, a lot more punch to the image, though the colour cast looks a bit odd.

Last edited:
Blacks/Shadows aren't deep enough for my tastes, leaves it looking a bit 'flat'

thank you for coming back and taking the time to reply mate .(y)

all input is gratefully recived....

md(y)

The title didn't draw me in. :) But hovering over the title gives me the first few sentences of the post.

Your wife is very photogenic (y) Any chance we can see the original colour version?

The title didn't draw me in. :) But hovering over the title gives me the first few sentences of the post.

Your wife is very photogenic (y) Any chance we can see the original colour version?

:shrug: ok but i dont like it ..:cautious:

lynn-colour.jpg

md (y)

thanks for the comments:wave:

Stunning picture, not perfect but interesting and very nice. Congrats.

thanks for the comments guys..

more contrast as aked for..

lynn_contrast.jpg

thanks for all the feedback :clap:

md(y)

No....no....shiny nose!!! :nono:

Back