Mystic tower

Name
Ajith
Edit My Images
Yes
Came across this interior of a Chinese pagoda the other day. C&C welcome as always,thanks.

9049521412_35883a359e_b.jpg

Like it the color and the symmetry are beautiful, not much to crit really the right hand side of shot isn't perfectly parallel to the edge of frame but that is being super picky. Great shot.

Very nice. Some really nice symetry and its all lit up well so some nice detail.

My only crit is there is more of the "bottom" of the image than the top and it could do with a little straightening, which I bet is why the top has been lost in the crop and will lose even more by straightening it further.

Like it the color and the symmetry are beautiful, not much to crit really the right hand side of shot isn't perfectly parallel to the edge of frame but that is being super picky. Great shot.

Thanks Steve, not sure if the open window on the right hand side is causing that, I really wanted to close it, but was too high ;-)

Very nice. Some really nice symetry and its all lit up well so some nice detail.

My only crit is there is more of the "bottom" of the image than the top and it could do with a little straightening, which I bet is why the top has been lost in the crop and will lose even more by straightening it further.

Thanks Carl, you're absolutely right, couldn't crop without losing the top bit, I'll blame my composition, camera was lying on the ground facing up.

Lovely angle. Though only critical aspect I can think of is that the bottom of the image you have part of the structure, but not at the top of the image. I think for a shot like this there has to be perfect symetry in the image, but that's only a minor thing.

Lovely angle. Though only critical aspect I can think of is that the bottom of the image you have part of the structure, but not at the top of the image. I think for a shot like this there has to be perfect symetry in the image, but that's only a minor thing.

Thanks Jon, fully agree with the symmetry.
If I hadn't kept the aspect ratio while cropping, I could have included some more on the top. Camera was on the ground too, so couldn't get a view through the glass (my lame excuses) ;-)

Back