Nailed to the wall

A

Alandlynn

A shot from last year that I've always liked, but what else do you think I could have done with it? Comments always welcome.
Nailed-To-The-Wall.jpg

TFL
Al

Yes, I tried that but am not sure if it works too well.
BW-Nailed-To-The-Wall.jpg

:thumbsdown: b+w not for me ..the colour work well though ..(y)

Weird! Do you know the original purpose of the nails? Some sort of cladding there once perhaps?

It looks like the firing squad wall where they shoot people... with nail guns. :D

I much prefer the colour version. I don't see much else you could have done with it except perhaps get closer to some foreground nails and you'd have needed a really wide lens.

Nailed-To-The-Wall.jpg

you could always turn it into something more abstract?

Just rotated and cropped it, fiddled with curves and selective colour, sharpened and 'framed it' :rolleyes:

great pic and i like what Gandhi has done as well

An interesting photo, - I thought about B&W, but it does'nt really imrove on it IMO. But a great idea by Ghandi, really works well. (y)

Thanks to everybody that looked. I like what Ghandi's done with it too.
The nails are in the garden wall at Berrington Hall just outside Leomintster. I guess they must have been used for training plants up in years gone by.

I would have attempted the B&W version too, but seeing it, I think the colour version works better.

I love what Ghandi has done. Something so simple yet changes the complete dynamic of the picture.

Back