Name that Logo (Microscope Lens)

Edit My Images
No
I have an unidentified manufacturer on a microscope lens l picked up. Thing is, l'm sure l've seen it before, it looks a lot like a iteration of the Wray, London manufacturer logo, doesn't it?

Please, everybody, chip in and identify. Tell your friends on facebook. Zombie your ex from university. She'll appreciate you doing this. You might finally marry. Wait, what was the subject? Oh yes, hopefully this thread won't result in hacksawed lens plus £60 of damage like my previous time l asked for advice on here!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 21
I know you said it is a microscope lens.........................................but I need a microscope examine the tiny picture you have posted....................post again a lot larger might help!

It's displaying just fine to me but here's a blown up version with noise reduction - please see attachment :)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 14
I cannot find anything (so far) to 'match' but there were two old UK manufacturers of optical instruments Wray (as you say) and Watson.

I have not (yet) found any info re: collaborative products but maybe it is "them"?

Interesting possibility.

I just realised, Watson is actually William Watson and Sons, so it might be them, but l've seen no such logo attributed to them. Did they even use a logo?

Last edited:
Back