National League Clubs Not Replying To Emails

Name
Gareth
Edit My Images
No
Hi,
I am new to photographing at a higher level, I usually photograph the lower leagues, the highest being the Premier Division Central league, but since the national league north and south has started I have emailed 4 different clubs with no response. I hold my national league license and liability insurance, I was just wondering is this normal? It's just because I've emailed pretty much all the local teams to me without a response and its disheartening in all honestly.

Thank you

Hi Gareth, I have @mailed my local council twice, our local newspaper, our county newspaper, the Japanese embassy, and the British Olympic Committee.

None have had the courtesy to respond.

Hi Gareth, I have @mailed my local council twice, our local newspaper, our county newspaper, the Japanese embassy, and the British Olympic Committee.

None have had the courtesy to respond.
Don't bother with Dominic Raab either he is on holiday and doesn't bother about sending emails.

Hi Gareth,
I'd start at the match secretary and move up the ranks asking who the best person is to contact... eventually they will reply.

Alternatively, pop down to one of the clubs on match day and try your luck getting in (with proof of licence)... if they turn you away you can at least get a direct contact to assist for future matches.

Some of these club officials seem to pass the buck and none of it is their job etc but someone will eventually help.

Good Luck

J

Don't bother with Dominic Raab either he is on holiday and doesn't bother about sending emails.
He’s not very good at phoning you back either apparently........ ;)

Back