NATO S14

Name
Damon
Edit My Images
Yes
well changed the colour of my 200sx following a "little incident" where my bodywork was re-arranged by a young tool who had just passed his test showing off :(

anyway, please give tips how i can improve on these, I think i've got slightly better over the last few months with tips from here, but have still got a long way to go....

NatoPhotoshoot67.jpg

NatoPhotoshoot61.jpg

NatoPhotoshoot6.jpg

NatoPhotoshoot11.jpg

With the matt finish, you have gained the advantage of having less unwanted reflections that can be a pain, showing as blown highlites. However you will have to work harder for pics like #2 as thats a lot of matt olive with little detail when theres no reflections of the surounding art work to brighten it up.

#3 doesn't work for me. The post adds nothing but takes 1/4 of the image.

#4 awkward lighting conditions, shooting into overhead sun, so nicely controled. Your obviously using the gates as a feature... yet you chopped off the head of one of the guardians... A step back and making sure the gate posts are all in and vertical before positioning the car where you want.
3826245939_bdf31a95e5_o.jpg

In this colour, it would probably suit a more harshly lit industrial unit/multi storey style shoot than blending in with the greenery.

Last edited:
thanks for the input, wasn't sure the post in no3. was a good idea, but went for it anyway, definatly see what you mean now *** :)

and as for the guardians head, again I didn't notice it was missing till I got home as it was a very busy country lane I was shooting from :(

these are the other two i got from that location

NatoPhotoshoot15.jpg

NatoPhotoshoot13.jpg

willl be trying more of a industrial location next, but struggling to find one

also could someone please tell me why the bottom left of 5. is so pale?

Back