Natures little ones

Really nice pictures, especially love the curled up caterpillar!

That white spider freaked me out though lol :D

Lovely detail in all. Just a shame the top one cuts off the body of the insect.

Lovely detail in all. Just a shame the top one cuts off the body of the insect.

Thanks Carol, i purposely cropped it that way to concentrate on the damsel eating the prey, to get the benefit of the close up with the same aim would mean me using the whole image and most monitors wouldnt be able to comfortably view it that big :)

Some excellent pics there, just love the two hovvers.

Thats not taking anything away from the rest they are all really good.

Some very nice shots there......:)

A brilliant set (y)

Definitely the Hoverfly shot for me. Ive tried catching these 'in-flight' before, so i know how difficult it is.

Very nice and varied set there

All really nice but I do particularly like the spider shot

lovely stuff

James

Very good set and pin sharp. Only another few weeks and the bug season starts all over again

It's a real pleasure just to enjoy these images. The cold wet days of winter fade away to nothing. That's what good pictures do for me. Thanks for sharing, and keep 'em coming.

It's a real pleasure just to enjoy these images. The cold wet days of winter fade away to nothing. That's what good pictures do for me. Thanks for sharing, and keep 'em coming.

Thanks Peter, spring is just around the corner (hopefully) :)

Great shots especially the hover flies and that spider.

Very nice set
Love the last 2, Hover fly and spider
I am so much going to get wee flying gritters this year, if the sun ever comes out :shrug:

Very nice set
Love the last 2, Hover fly and spider
I am so much going to get wee flying gritters this year, if the sun ever comes out :shrug:

Thank you very much Kay and good luck with ya critters :)

Stunning shot of the bee and spider! Was wondering what the bee was doing, probably gathering pollen. But grossed out with the CATERPILLAR!! Looks so sqidgy.

Back