weekly NCF15 52 for 2024 Week 16 Empty

Snappers: Lovely shot.. pretty good for a miserable week!
Neat and tidy: I'm with you on the chosen shot.. Nice symmetry and a good mono image.

Really like that dam shot, nice leading lines and the B & W processing makes it better. Pleased to see it is geotagged in your Flickr image as would never have known where it was situated.

That's one filthy animal! Well taken :)

Brilliant filthy shot! She seems very interested in the you/camera

Great shot with lots of character, How did you get a sheep to smile for the camera?

Week 8 whole.
Away from home this week so only have phone and resorted to the whole of a nice cake.DSC01048-01.jpeg

That’s a great scene, very photo worthy. Thanks for explaining the hidden stream, I can really see it

Very hidden that stream, nice shot you've handled the exposure well for snow. Think it would also work well as a mono as its almost there already.

Week 10 Texture
Back to the cat again, Bit of focus stacking and desaturated to emphasise the texture and make it a bit more abstract.
R5-20240311-Stacked.jpg

Purrfect :)

Nice pic & good for the theme - I agree that it looks abstract, I'd believe it was a field from above if you said!

Certainly works well as an abstract. As said, could be a grass field or almost anything similar.

Week 11 (something) Personal
20 photo stack processed in photoshop.

R5-20240316-Stack-1.jpg

The cat is a regular! Works in mono.
The tones in the key shot look very good. It wouldn't be the same with a white table for example.

Love the tones in the Personal shot, and technically very proficient too with the stack.

Nice personal keys. Was a 20 stack shot needed?

Well done on taking that many... I would have narrowed it down to one :). Looks great!

That's lovely Nick - I thought I recognised it as soon as I saw it!

Lovely shot Nick :)

Back