Need a new windows desktop computer

Good information there. Also worth mentioning Scan Computers and Mesh. Although I've not used them, they always seem to have decent PC's and components in stock.

Good information there. Also worth mentioning Scan Computers and Mesh. Although I've not used them, they always seem to have decent PC's and components in stock.

To be fair to the other suppliers it’s a very difficult time stock is hard to get into the country because of brexit and issues in the supply chain.

There is also huge demand at the moment with people working from home and with gamers upgrading due to the new processors and graphics cards.

Aye graphics cards are a nightmare. Thanks for the detailed reply, very helpful.

I am honestly surprised at how fast this thing is.

Over the moon really, the guys that built it have done an amazing job as well, they even had cables set up ready for me to put my other components in.

I am honestly surprised at how fast this thing is.

Over the moon really, the guys that built it have done an amazing job as well, they even had cables set up ready for me to put my other components in.

That's great to hear, gives me more confidence to go with AMD. Just a passing thought but do you know if they've adjusted the RAM profile so it's running at 3600MHz?

That's great to hear, gives me more confidence to go with AMD. Just a passing thought but do you know if they've adjusted the RAM profile so it's running at 3600MHz?

Yeah they set all that up the xmp profile thing and its running at 3600Mhz can't fault them at all. There is no way in the world I could have put it together as well as they have.

Last edited:
Back