Need Help Making Better Quality Videos For YouTube

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
So I've just started a new YouTube channel for 2021 on walking which I'm hoping to improve after lockdown ends. At the moment I am doing some short local walks (daily exercise) and testing things out. First my Kitvision camera was no good as there's no zooming buttons. I then found that using my mobile phone along with this app called Film Maker Pro is much easier. After uploading the first video yesterday I found that Film Maker Pro had made the movie in bad quality like I'd copied the footage from some old video VHS tape. I made edited the bits I wanted and then made the full video in 720p. Maybe 480p would be the best option. Would like to know why it's not coming out very well when the original clips are perfect. I also won't post the video here right now for security reasons unless I get permission from an admin.

I am a clear example of a person who loves watching YouTube videos. In my experience, Several things come into play when making better youtube videos, like video quality, which is good enough for a good microphone because the sound is half of the quality experience. If you have not a great microphone, avoid filming in a wide-open space, wide empty rooms with many echoes. And in the end, you need to edit your video.

I use film maker pro occasionally on my phone and it exports at 1080p fine, with no loss of quality.

Id check you are actually filming in 1080p to start with, and make sure when you export in film maker to select 1080p and high quality.

When uploading to YouTube, it will degrade slightly, no getting around that without shooting and uploading in 4K.
Also remember it takes a little time for YouTube to process the video into to full quality, it will display as 480 as default for a while.

Back