New and Old at Manchester 30-10-10

Good set of shots Neil, all nicely exposed, (y) hope you dont mind me saying they could do with a bit more space on the front ends, so they have room to fly into (y)

Where did you stand to get that angle? I don't know of any viewing points that give that perspective.

Good set of shots Neil, all nicely exposed, (y) hope you dont mind me saying they could do with a bit more space on the front ends, so they have room to fly into (y)

Cheers Dave,
I noticed after I uploaded this set. It was the wrong ones. These are processed for Airliners.net. They don't like space at the front :thinking:

Where did you stand to get that angle? I don't know of any viewing points that give that perspective.

Hi Danny,
These are taken on the Southside at the end of 23R. Stood on a mound overlooking the Runway.

Very nice Neil, I heard that 757 was due in, couldn’t get up unfortunately! Love the new Virgin livery too.

Nice vantage point, I was at the end of 23L a few weeks back and a nice chap took me to this location, great for these kinda shots.

I got the A380 peering over the trees some weeks back at the same location....

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6966160

Back