New BBC stuff now online!

Edit My Images
Yes
Was shooting privately yesterday, so no unicom credit but subbed stuff to the BBC and had a lot used again, including the picture on the Bristol home page. She is one hot girl. :love:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bristol/

Pleased again :) I love photography :clap:

Pete.

Yeah, well done mate. Hope the sandals didn't let too much water in!

After flicking through all the images, it's amazing how many of the photos (not yours, I hasten to add) aren't even in focus! :shrug:

Catdaddy said:
Yeah, well done mate. Hope the sandals didn't let too much water in!

After flicking through all the images, it's amazing how many of the photos (not yours, I hasten to add) aren't even in focus! :shrug:

Yeah, pretty amazing isnt it. Evidently having actually 'worked' for the Beeb now they are very clever in that they usual local 'keen' snappers and let them send the work in, thus negating payment. As such, the quality does vary and some of the stuff after mine is testament to that. Still as long as people improve eh ? (y) Thats whats its all about.

Catdaddy said:
Just what I was thinking, your stuff's head and shoulders above the rest Diego, well done.

Back