New Camera Advice

Edit My Images
No
This is probably been covered many times before but if you wouldn`t mind indulging me 8)

Looking for a camera, doesnt have to be amazing but better than I have. (Fuji FinePix A101 !Megapixel) Must be digital, ideally with a zoom lens as I don`t have one at the mo. Budget: little as possible but could go up to around £250 mark? Bearing in mind I am very new to photography and while I could operate something fairly complex I`m looking for a simple to use camera. Ideally with an upgrade feature...i.e. I can buy bigger lenses and so on.

So over to you guys what do ya reckon?

Cheers as per!

Oh and where`s the best place to get one? Ebay? Dixons?

I'd look at the Canon A95. 5MP, 3x optical zoom, good reviews, just about small enough to fit in a pocket, good image quality and you can get extension lenses to go wider or more telephoto. Price is around £200 - look at www.amazon.co.uk

But... if possible, try before you buy - some cameras just feel right to some people, but not to others. :)

It's exactly £200 at 7dayshop, that leaves you enough cash to buy a decent size CF card as well :)

I have just bought bought a Canon A95 on Ebay shipped from Hong Kong I am delighted with the camera and tghe service I received from the seller. Now looking forward to getting to know the camera so any advice would be gratefully received

Back