New camera arrived

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
IMG_5543.JPG

My new camera has just arrived. I had been using my Canon G7X a lot lately, and I had been using it much more closer up. I had been taking photos in surroundings such as on the bus, and street scenes close up. While the G7X is small and neat, I did not like the way the lens stuck out when it is switched on.

So I decided on a much more slimmer profile while the camera is on. So I decided on the XF10, as that will suit how I am taking photos at the moment.

Battery on charge :)

edit...

The battery has been on for hours, can't wait to try the camera out.

Just reading manual,

• The battery takes about 4 hours 30 minutes to fully charge. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I did not think I would ever get another camera without a viewfinder, but with all the things going on at the moment, I have not needed a viewfinder. I had been getting the bus the other week to appointments, as I had no choice. I had the G7X with me snapping away on the bus, I did not bring the camera to eye level, as no viewfinder, but it worked out better shooting while not looking at the subject.

So I think the Fuji XF10 should do the job just nicely. Yes, I have read about the slow focus and such like, but hey ho I will give it a whirl. It may even slow me down, and think about the shot. :)

Bahh, I had two spare batteries, one from my X10 and one from the defunct XF1. I thought they were the same battery as the XF10, but no. The XF10 is NP95 , while the other two are the NP50 and NP50A :mad:

Back