Dino f

Wiiiiilmmmaaaaaaaa
Name
Dean Feltimo
Edit My Images
Yes
So, the story goes....
I ordered a 40D +grip from Kerso which should be here next week:D
Which means i have my 10D + grip as a second body.
I dont really want to get rid of it as it is IMO a bloody fantastic camera, it out performs my 350D everytime, but, funds are now running a little low, so she has to go.
What i really need to know is a rough guide for an asking price before i put it into sales section. It has the canon grip and 2 batteries and i will put a 35-80 glass on the end so it can be used straight away. The camera is in good condition with box, software, and i am the first owner.
I was thinking of £250 all in??????
Whats every bodies opinion on this price. I looked on fleabay for a guide but they go from anything as low as £180 body only to way above what i want with a lens.
Any guide would be helpful.
Cheers
Dean:)

I know that somepeople sell the 20d with lens for £200 -£250 if that helps

IMHO

i think that if you can afford to sell it for 250 and your happy with that someone will get themselfs a very good camera at a very good price..

just imo

all the best on whatever you decide

md(y)

why not sell the 350 and keep the 10D?? you will never get what it is worth to you. I am keeping mine as I would rather keep it in my bag just incase rather then give it away

Cheers for the replies guys,
I think the 350D will go up for sale too, i only paid £50 for it as it has a small mark on the sensor, that doesent seem to show up ever these days, i just dont like the smallness of it.
Im thinking ill try the 10D on a few forums and see if it goes.
Dean:)

Back