Beginner New Camera

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All
Finally got a new camera. Bought a Nikon 3200 with the kit lens and I'm very impressed. I've had the camera about three weeks but not had much time to use it because of work. I thought when I got the camera it would be like when I had my last camera 30 years ago but I can't even remember the basics.The big difference I have noticed is the ease at which you can change the iso, know having to change film plus you can view what you have taken as soon as you have taken the shot. Thinking of going on a basic digital camera course at my local college just to find out the way digital cameras work as apposed to film. Will proberly join the local photographic club there are two near me and I used to be a member of one but I can't remember which one.

The two options you mention will probably bring you into contact with many folk you can learn from and exchange ideas.

You may find this link of interest:-

http://www.cambridgeincolour.com/

Thanks for the link arclight,just had a quick look just got in from work.Due to cuts the local college is stopping all evening classes to save money but I think a college about five miles away still has them.

Just go into youtube and type in " Nikon D3200 instruction video". I think you will find most of what you want there and save yourself a bit of money

When I got the camera I went on youtube and put the camera settings on what they advised, there are two or three video's with small differences but all basically the same. I've got loads of information off youtube but I find it easier if there's somebody there who I can talk too.
Thanks for the advice anyway.

Back