New eBook on Capture One

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Alex Svet, has just published a new (paid for) book on C1 tips. He also has a very useful C1 website for those not familiar with him.

"Capture One Hidden Features

200+ PRO HINTS TO ENHANCE YOUR CAPTURE ONE WORKFLOW"

It's £15 once the discount has been taken off

"Till June 30, you can get it with a 40% Early Bird Discount!

Simply enter this code at checkout: EB40

The code also gives an additional 20% OFF all the eBook bundles, on top of the default bundle discounts."

I've used C1 for nearly two decades but I've found this book useful, especially for the things I sort of half remember, but not enough to actually get them to work. There is a detailed description and four sample chapters to download on his website. I've been following his site for years, and to be fair the book is partially a compilation of things he has already posted, or presented in video tutorials, but it goes beyond this and its useful to have things in a single, easily accessible, form.

As an aside, Alex is a Russian living in Estonia, and 10% of the book purchase will be given to Ukrainian charities, or, if you donate $40 to one of the Ukrainian charities listed on his website, he will send you the book for free. You need to email him the receipt from the charity.

Back