New form Kent

Kim

Name
Kim
Edit My Images
Yes
So I have been lurking for a couple of days after being guided here by a friend who as reinspired me to pick up my camera agian.

I hail from Kent and my name is Kim...........so HI :wave:

I have a big love of nature photography and love the work of photographers such as Steve Bloom and co. But generally I dabble in what takes my mood at the time.

I have decided that it is time to get snapping again, but my confidence is my biggest enemy and I am hopeing you guys can help get me back out there.

Looking forward to learning loads.

Here is a small sample of my work (and you can be honest about what you think, I know it needs work):

IMG_0034.jpg

Inoccencesigned.jpg

IMG_5610.jpg

:wave: I'm also from Kent, whereabouts are you? You'll find everyone on here very helpful and welcoming, I've only been on a couple of months but have enjoyed it so far :D

Were your pics from Eagle Heights by any chance? I like the middle one, very cute

Thanks for the welcome.
I am from Sheppey in Kent (no jokes please about the areas, another forum made me feel very unwelcome because of that).

Piccies were from the Kent County Show, although Eagle Heights is a great place for piccies.

Hi and welcome :wave:

Thanks for the welcome.
I am from Sheppey in Kent (no jokes please about the areas, another forum made me feel very unwelcome because of that).

Piccies were from the Kent County Show, although Eagle Heights is a great place for piccies.

Same jokes I get about living in Vigo then :LOL:

Used to work in Sheppey and going there soon for the rugby - 1st Dec I think

Eagle Heights is great, had a photography day there last Thursday. Going again soon for our corporate day out so will take the camera along to take another few pics!

welcome from across the water kim ( that'ill be sittingbourne then )

Hello! :wave:

Back