New Grandson

Keenbfb

Suspended / Banned
Name
Karl
Edit My Images
Yes
Grandson Liam 3 months old. Camera 2 weeks old. Me playing with photoshop brand new:LOL:

I know the photo isn't up to profesional standards but I quite like it and love the effect.

3218467756_4f9ca8b061.jpg

Of course you love the shot it's your grandchild...lol

I too am learning and practice is what hones the skills, plus it gives you a great excuse to spend loads of time with the little nipper..

well done on the photoshop work though especially if you only just got it..

Congrats on your almost new Grandson :)

My Grandson (now nearly 2) is my favorite subject, and best thing of all (at the moment) he doesn't get a say in it ;)

To me they are hardest to capture in the early months, when they start sitting up, it gets easier in my opinion.

Keep taking them, they soon get bigger.

I know this is only experimentation and thats completely fine :) it's how we all learn. But just to say the selective colouring really makes me focus on the toy first and the child second. My eyes should be drawn to the main subject matter, in this case the child, first.

Keep at it though (y)

not trying to take away from you post but.. i recently posted my image up for critique of my son and i did some colour popping like you did and see the reaction i got lol..

i love the image and i like the colour popping as im pretty much into this kind of image at the moment, but i have to agree the toy is a little away from the face and such.. takes away the focus from the objective of the photo... your grandson..

but hey im new and dont take what i say in anyway negative as i think the overal image is good just think you should of left it black and white.

Back