New instant peel-apart film?

ChrisR

I'm a well known grump...
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Not looking good so far re crowd funding , 45% funded 29 days to go

That's nearly half funded in the first 24 hours so not that bad going :0) It's a big target so probably isn't going to be reached in the first day.

OK sorry did not realise it had only just started

Pack film is fetching hefty prices currently - since Fuji stopped making it. I mean £50 for a pack (10 shots). The demand is there.

Pack film is fetching hefty prices currently - since Fuji stopped making it. I mean £50 for a pack (10 shots). The demand is there.

Definitely, FP100C is still selling for ridiculous prices. Its' only benefit, whilst carrying the risk of being beyond use, is that it comes pre-loaded for multiple shots without needing to reload each time but that's not a major issue if you're also lugging about a Polaroid 100 series camera at the same time :0)

Tempted to try selling my few packs I have of FP-100C and FP-3000B in the fridge. No guarantees they'll work, though which sucks. I think I would rather shoot than sell but then I want to save them for special occasions so end up never shooting it!

As far as the original post goes, it's such a shame it was discontinued and great that people are trying to reproduce it. it will be expensive, though and like with all things, people didn't use it enough and when it went away, mourned the loss of it. That's a shame but I am also guilty of it, although I didn't discover it until it was too late....not like me buying it would have saved it but if everyone thought the same.

Back