New lens first outing

Name
Sean Logie
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a really cool day out today at Highland Mx club,the weather was excellent ,loads of riders,only one squally shower.Met up with Dod, had a bit of crack sat about taking some pics and chewin the fat,great stuff cheers again Dod (y)
Anyways here's a few taken with my new Sigma 24-70 f2.8 C&C would be cool :)

imgp0166.jpg

imgp0198.jpg

imgp0227.jpg

imgp0328.jpg

imgp0534.jpg

imgp0543.jpg

Just 6 of about 900 odd :) so i'll post some up at a later date

Nice action shots. Getting low worked well. They all seem pretty sharp too.

Some nice bright colours there well done. I particularly like the last one.

All nicely exposed - best one is No.2 for me - even though there's less of an 'action' feel to the shot than some of the others, the way it's framed means that the bike clearly has some track to move into, and so it works best (y)

Nice set Sean, looks like you got a good one (y) The weather changed a fair bit after you left, I'll post up some where it was looking pretty black, you definitely got the best of it.

Nasty accident too, young Josh Craig went over one of the TT's at the far end and went into a stalled rider. He came off and a couple went into him :( Hopefully it's not too serious but he didn't look too happy on the stretcher :(

Ta for the comments,it's quite strange going from the 70-300 to the 24-70 ,very easy to get sucked in by the action,had a VERY close call today ,was just too close.The lens IMO has double my my hit rate.Myself and Dod was discussing the way the track layout is set up makes it really difficult to get any descent shot,that bloody tape they mark the track with is a REAL!!!! pain in the butt :)

The lens IMO has double my my hit rate.
Don't give all the credit to the lens mate, a lot is down to practice ;)

And close, just wait ;) :LOL:

Nice set Sean, looks like you got a good one (y) The weather changed a fair bit after you left, I'll post up some where it was looking pretty black, you definitely got the best of it.

Nasty accident too, young Josh Craig went over one of the TT's at the far end and went into a stalled rider. He came off and a couple went into him :( Hopefully it's not too serious but he didn't look too happy on the stretcher :(
Cheers Dod ,i ran out out of memory,apart from that it twas a cracking day ,really enjoyed our wee blether today,looking forward to seeing your set (y)

They are excellent pictures, pin sharp and the colours seriously vibrant. Well done.

#2 for me (y).

Steve...

They are excellent pictures, pin sharp and the colours seriously vibrant. Well done.

#2 for me (y).

Steve...
Cheers for that Sandds,i really humed and had about getting this lens ,looks like i've been lucky in getting a sharp one.So overall i'm chuffed with it (y)

Nice set, especially like #5, irs always fun getting used to using a new piece of kit.:D

Cheers

Nat
B->
Cheers Nat,must admit i'm really chuffed with the new lens it performed perfectly (y)

Back