New lens - some street faces

Whoa hold on there Pete... hes got a point have a look at the second shot looks like a whole bag of skittle are invading the image.....

Have you put sweeties in the lens gary.....

Yer he does. Now he's pointed it out all I see is that red skittle.

That picture is the only one with skittles and its the only one taken at a funny angle.. :shrug:

Looks nice though.. (y)

That picture is the only one with skittles and its the only one taken at a funny angle.. :shrug:

Looks nice though.. (y)

I think its the closer the bokeh is to the edges on the extreme angles, *think*. Looking now its eqasy to find loads of examples on both lenses. Not really a put off to me, I didnt even notice until now!

Gary.

I wonder if someone on the assembly line has a skittle fetish and has been infecting certain lens... would love to see the repair centers job description for warranty repairs.

Skittle Crud removal - Internal chamber of lens cleaned and all sugar deposits removed. However upon re-assembly of the lens found all threads to be loose due to the body of the lens having put on weight.

Solution to this issue is to purchase new lens as we do not normally cover obesity related issued caused by what you feed your lenses.

Cost of investigating this issue is not covered by warranty please find attached invoice for immediate payment

I wonder if someone on the assembly line has a skittle fetish and has been infecting certain lens... would love to see the repair centers job description for warranty repairs.

Skittle Crud removal - Internal chamber of lens cleaned and all sugar deposits removed. However upon re-assembly of the lens found all threads to be loose due to the body of the lens having put on weight.

Solution to this issue is to purchase new lens as we do not normally cover obesity related issued caused by what you feed your lenses.

Cost of investigating this issue is not covered by warranty please find attached invoice for immediate payment

:LOL: :D

Ikkaku-laugh.gif

You can get away with a bit of subject movement/blur with street togging. It's all part of the moment! Great colour and clarity on these. Love the firsrt two. I have equipment envy ;P

The pics look good, looks like I know what my next lens will be.

The pics look good, looks like I know what my next lens will be.

You can get away with a bit of subject movement/blur with street togging. It's all part of the moment! Great colour and clarity on these. Love the firsrt two. I have equipment envy ;P

Cheers guys!!

What do you shoot with Mohain?

Gary.

Wow, some nice shots there EG!

I actually like the third the most to be honest. Tack sharp and a great expression, and that bokeh..... mmmmmmmmm :love:

:agree:
The third one is superb!
Well done Gar.(y)

Spence

Thanks guys, Its nice and sharp but compisition I could definately have improved. The trouble is, I really feel like I am doing something wrong, taking photos of random people. I really must get over that or all I will ever manage is quick "snaps". If I want to get to another level, I need to be able to focus on what I am doing, take my time, see the shot, compose in a calm manner, and shoot - whether I have been spotted or not. I am not doing anything wrong....:thinking: Am I?

I asked my wife what she would do, if she saw a random with my camera take a photo of her, in an obvious manner. I cannot repeat what she said she would do, here.

:bang:

Gary.

What do you shoot with Mohain?

30D mainly, Holga, Lomo & Zeiss Ikonta sometimes :)

For my next body upgrade I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship to a D700. I don't have a big investment in lenses so would be a resonably painless swap. I just love the results I've seen from the FF Nikons :love:

30D mainly, Holga, Lomo & Zeiss Ikonta sometimes :)

For my next body upgrade I'm seriously thinking of jumping ship to a D700. I don't have a big investment in lenses so would be a resonably painless swap. I just love the results I've seen from the FF Nikons :love:

Do it :D The new Nikons are gobsmacking, love them.

Back