new lens

Edit My Images
Yes
Got a new lens (Well new to me)

its a tokina 80-400mm

pigeon.jpg

its seems ok gonna take it with me to croft tomorrow and see if i can get some good rally cross pics :D

TFL

Cheers

Pete

Looks nice and sharp - could you tell one of them that they need to pick their nose. Have a good day tomorrow - hope the gloves do not get in the way - you'll need them!

Just had a closer look - only one leg? Did you chop it off? No wonder it left that on its nose as it would have to lay on its back to get at it!

LOL. That's either a ferral pigeon - a domestic one gone wild, or even possibly a homing bird come down for a rest, they all have that crest at the top of the beak. It looks like a ring on the raised leg.

Nice sharp shot just a tad noisy, but that's a problem with light levels at this time of year.

CT said:
LOL. That's either a ferral pigeon - a domestic one gone wild, or even possibly a homing bird come down for a rest, they all have that crest at the top of the beak. It looks like a ring on the raised leg.

Nice sharp shot just a tad noisy, but that's a problem with light levels at this time of year.

yeah i was in shelted area in the park / garden which didn`t help, But I was just taking a few quick snaps as i had only just picked up the lens and wanted to make sure it was ok.

Back