New old film challenge #221 - Fieldscape - POLL ADDED

Vote for your favourite three photographs. Voting is open for three days.

• Earth & Sky by FishyFish

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wasdale Head by droj

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • A tilled field and some clouds by Boots

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Dog in field scape, with dog like trunks by PeterSpencer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fields near Munlochy by Peter B

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Yellow Fields by medwaygreen

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • In the Mountains of Mourne by Lindsay

• Eden Valley fieldscape by ChrisR

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Maple Cross by excalibur2

• Blythe Hill Fields by zx9

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Out of focus fieldscape by The Oldun

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Rural Industry by mdpF2

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Nige
Edit My Images
No
New Old Film Challenge #221: Fieldscape - A landscape made up of fields.

Field: "an area of open land, especially one planted with crops or pasture, typically bounded by hedges or fences"

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.
- Shoehorning and even Crowbars are positively encouraged!

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at 23:59 on 31th October 2023 (or thereabouts), to be followed by 3 days for the poll after that.

Please keep all discussion and chit chat in the discussion thread. https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...allenge-discussion-thread.698995/post-9389603

Wasdale Head in cloud shadow and patchy sunlight from the slopes of Great Gable. Nikon FM2n with 85mm f/2 Ai Nikkor. Transparency film (I've forgotten which). Nikon Coolscan LS2000 scanner.
field-walls.jpg

Bronica ETRS 50mm PE lens Ektar 100 .May 2013

Yellow Fields

Eden Valley fieldscape, 2013

51190017_Adj Cumbria fields.jpg

Pentax MX, Portra 400. I didn't note the lens at the time, but it has the feel to me of a 50mm, in which case it would likely be the SMC Pentax-M 50/1.4 (though it could be a SMC Pentax-M 35/2, both bought shortly before this photo..

Well now this is a record shot as it's all gone because of HS2.
Maple cross using either Konica Hex 28mm or 40mm.
bHaAqw5.jpg

Eden Valley fieldscape, 2013

View attachment 404972

Pentax MX, Portra 400. I didn't note the lens at the time, but it has the feel to me of a 50mm, in which case it would likely be the SMC Pentax-M 50/1.4 (though it could be a SMC Pentax-M 35/2, both bought shortly before this photo..
Love the frost in the wall shadow, along with its sunlit fringe. And looks like the sheep have been fed, centre right ...

Sorry, I haven't been back here for a while. Appears I might have won this one, if so will sort out another soon...

Back