New Old Film Challenge #24 Show Us Your Best Kids Shots (Entries) (Poll Added)

Who's kid is best

• 2 AndySnap - Alice

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 3 Robclarke - Robson

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 4 RaglanSurf - Face painting

• 5 Littletank - Old Colour Slide

• 6 Joxby - Best in show judges

• 7 stevelmx5 - first day in (big) school

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8 trevorbray - Scruffy grandson

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 9 excalibur2 - granddaughter with icecream

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • 10 abdoujaparov - Rocco

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 11 medwaygreen - Emily aged 5

• 12 Chrisphoter - The other man's grass is always greener...

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 13 Cannyekerslike - 1966 on Kodachrome

• 14 VirtualAdept - Last year on vista

• 15 steveo_mcg - first spring

• 16 Jao - my niece, some years ago!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • 17 ChrisR - somewhere in Scotland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name
Steven
Edit My Images
Yes
Dig through those extensive archives and lets see what you've got.

As usual it must be an old shot, not shot for this challenge. It must have been shot by you. It must have been shot on film.

And if there's anybody out there that wants to take part but doesn't have access to a scanner I'd @RaglanSurf be happy to scan the occasional negative if needed. ;)

Closing date for entries will be Tuesday 17th November and voting will close 3 days after that.

Okey doke, I'll go first then.

My niece Alice (who is now 6 going on 21) taken with the much missed Voigtlander R3a and a Jupiter 8 f2 50mm lens on Fuji Superia 200 film.
New-bear by Andy, on Flickr

A rare excursion into the world of street photography back in 1991ish. Covent Garden face painting, probably shot on an OM1n, Fujichrome monochromed.

Slides199132 by Nick Watson, on Flickr

From an old colour slide taken with a Nikkormat EL probably with 28mm lens

16c782g.jpg

Well what do you do if you have hundreds of shots of your own children and grandchildren :eek: well if I got the meaning of shoehorning correct this might sorta fit as I asked my grandaughter if she would like to come to the swings with me and would buy her an ice cream (in Ibiza)...well I was expecting her to say that she would rather stay with her parents, grandmother and brother and was surprised when she said YES.. So here is the shot I like.

Finlly found something that might do... somewhere in Scotland, Mamiya U, about 1993...

Right entries closed poll added, get voting. Voting windows closes in two days,

Really close photo-finish between @Chrisphoter and @Jao well done to both. congratulations to Chrisphoter :clap:

Reactions: Jao
Yes, well done both... and commiserations to my fellow dunces, Steve and Richard! :)

An excellent competition, congrats and looking forward to the next one.

Wow, thank you for voting me winner! And congratulations also to jao, whose "kid in a flowerpot" (stunts growth, surely? :dummy1:) was my own favourite. I've thought of a theme for the next one - now watch me mess up getting it going!

Back