New Old Film Challenge #77 “Work, Work, Work” Discussion thread.

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
There was a guy here who used to post some fantastic work shots and would surely win.....can't remember who he was, does anybody remember him, but with my bad memory it could be on another forum :rolleyes:

There was a guy here who used to post some fantastic work shots and would surely win.....can't remember who he was, does anybody remember him, but with my bad memory it could be on another forum :rolleyes:
I remember those as well but my memory is about as good as yours Brian, they were top shots though.

There's quite a fusty and crusty view of work in this challenge, isn't thee!

I remember those as well but my memory is about as good as yours Brian, they were top shots though.

Yes, mines and stuff. I shall try to remember his name.

Was it Martyn something or something Martyn?

Poll has been added to the entries thread, poll open for 3 days.

Is it my imagination or did someone have a bit of a chuckle when assembling the poll with the words Bodger and Badger? :D

Is it my imagination or did someone have a bit of a chuckle when assembling the poll with the words Bodger and Badger? :D

Reminds me of two mates of mine in the 70s, they started a building firm called 'Bodgit & Scarper, AND they got work!

Back