New pic of my Peugeot

Edit My Images
Yes
Just one I got on the way home the other day as the sun was about to dissappear. I took it twice, this one was with the sunset filter on, it looked a little dull without it. What do you think? :)

Nice try. I think you should have been closer to the car to make the most of the reflections of the colours and give the car more impact in the frame. I also think you should try moving somewhere else are from a different angle because I don't like the try being so close to the car. Can't quite describe why but the tree is bugging me.

What's this sunset filter you're on about?

Thanks

Hmmm, I got one a little closer but it was basically just the car. That had a nice reflection down the side. Standing there was the only way I could get the sun in and have the reflection on the car.

My camera (Samsung 6mp) has a "scene" mode where you can set it for sunset or close-up and various others. I've yet to try all the custom settings yet (sorry - I'm a n00b!), I need to have more of a read on them first. For now I've been using the camera's pre-set ones. I think it works rather well :)

Agree with Kev. It's a great sunset, but trying to cram in three good features (the car, the sunset, the tree) hasn't quite worked imho. Me, I think I may have tried taking the pic from directly behind the car by the number plate, having the left side of the car prominent in the right hand third of the pic, with the sunset in the left hand two thirds of the pic, if you get where I'm coming from. And then just a simple one of the tree as another shot. Just a thought... :)

I can see what you were trying to get with this shot, but I agree that taking the shot a bit closer to the car would really have made the shote. As Ajdesq has pretty much said I would place the car in bottom right of the frame with the sunset and lovely country lane running through the shot, I personally like the tree and can see why you wanted it in the shot.

I think I would have tried something like this:
pugreworkad7.jpg

Still good effort :) Keep up the good work! :D

Back