New printer needed?

Name
Nicki.
Edit My Images
Yes
Need a new printer can anyone suggest and EASY TO USE printer for the odd photo, not too many, occasional ones, card reader one though.

Had a HP office jet 6310 All in one, this time not impressed.

Any advice please on what to go or what not to go for.

Budget around £100 inc or ex VAT.

Thank you

Anything from canon I would suggest, always been the best in my humble opinion.

I got my mum one of the new touch screen hp ones, built in card reader, and nice and easy to use as well.

I too would recommend Canon. Unfortunately a quick look through the current range doesn't seem to show any printers with card readers. However the Pixma MG5150 multifunction comes in at £99 and does have a card reader according to the specs.

If you could see yourself living without the card reader, and don't need the scanning/copying function then I'd consider the Pixma IP4850. It's the same price as the multifunction but with a better resolution. I have the previous version (IP4700) and it's a cracking little printer with very good quality output.

Regarding ease of use, well with my printer I just click print and out it comes. I can't comment on the multifunction device.

Last edited:
+1 for the Canon 4850. Great printer, prints direct to discs too.

Never been comfortable with the photo print quality on a lot of MFD's and can't imagine why you might want to rely on a built -in card reader.

Sent from my iPad using TP Forums

Back