New Sigma Lens Caps

Edit My Images
Yes
I saw a pic of a Sigma Lens the other day with a Nikon style centre release lenscap. I could do with something similar for my Sigma 24-70 which is 82mm filter size.

Anyone know where I can get one? Doesn't have to be Sigma but would be nice if it was.

ebay???

Found a guy on ebay in the US who has the pukka Sigma ones so may go for one of those. Just trying to see if there are any sellers in the UK but can't find any. Would prefer a Sigma one really for when I flog the lens.

Can't work out if any shops have them as none have any pictures just very poor descriptions which don't say if they are centre pinch. :-|

When/if you come to sell it, just put the original Sigma cap back on.

When/if you come to sell it, just put the original Sigma cap back on.

I would if I hadn't dropped the damn thing last week and scraped it slightly. ;-)

I got a fake Nikon 77mm one for my 10-20. The Sigma cap that came with it (old style) was simply horrendous. Such a let-down considering the quality of the lens itself. Eventually it fell off, somewhere I couldn't retrieve it. The eBay one is spot-on, centre release, just like my other genuine Nikon ones.

I have slender fingertips so the old side-pinch ones are fine even with a hood, but the center pinch ones are much nicer.

Back