New tabby kitten...

Edit My Images
No
Kids finally got a new kitten last week, so always a good time to take a few shots before getting scratched to bits...

Watching TV.

Snoozing.

On the prowl. Not sharp enough for my liking, but it wouldn't keep still!

I love your last comment.. but IT wouldn't stand still.. what is it called? my ma just got some kittehs, her tabby is called tigger.. the other little one is a black kitteh with subtle tabby markings, called.. tatty. poor kitten!

Anyhow, I love cats and all things small cute and fluffy, so these are a win for me!

The first shot is a great "about to take over the world" shot :)

Your kitten looks just like our Pearl :) LINK

You should get lots of pictures over the coming months !

Thanks Louise, everytime I got the kitten in a good lighting position and back away, it would always come towards me and get too close for the range for the lens... :( So I was going to claim the last shot as an 'action blur' shot. ;)

I think kids have settled with toffee, but it could change again anytime! Spends more time on the sofa I thought Jim Royle would have been a good call! :)
Seems to like all things that dangle too, especially a liking to my camera strap so being conscious not to leave it overhanging a table for it to drag off!

It does indeed look like your Pearl Cowasaki, looks like I am going to have to take pictures of it growing up - to the point when it ends up like a bagpuss!

Scratches aside, she is very therapeutic!

Last edited:
Your kitten looks just like our Pearl :) LINK

You should get lots of pictures over the coming months !

:LOL:

Just looked through this and thought how did I miss the thread, then realised I posted on it :shrug:

oh well lovely cats, still won't show the wife though :D house still not big enough for a third!!

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Here's another one from today for those on the brink of wanting/not wanting another kitten! You know you want one! :D

:thinking: Eh?! Steve or Darren in Bamber Bridge or Swindon? Now I am intrigued Columbo! :D

haha no I read through this thread and Darrens thread- then wondered why I had missed Darrens thread ie me brain has gone to mush as I had seen it already and posted in it clear as mud to me :D:LOL:

2n0iweq.jpg

I LOVE the first pic. Reminds me of our cat... with the 'Plotting to take over the world...' type expression.

My cat is called Toffee too. Though an old man at 16 yrs. :)

toffee.JPG

:) Thanks. Indeed he is. He had a bad year 2008 but is all recovered.

Still thinks he's a kitten sometimes. Sometimes just snoozes all day. Though I would if I could too... lol.

Thanks. Now there's a set of plotting 'nothing to see here, move along' eyes on your toffee!

Back