New to talkphotography

Edit My Images
Yes
Morning to one and all new to the forum, have a basic knowledge of photography but want to have a better and deeper understanding of all things photography. That is the reason behind joining what looks to be a great forum. Looking forward to learning as much as possible from everyone on the forum.

Peter

Good morning Peter and welcome to TP

As you may have seen already there is a 'Beginners' section where much has been covered plus the various photography genre sections for requesting constructive criticism to improve techniques.

So lots to read, learn and get involved with :)

Welcome Peter, you'll find a lot of guidance and support here, and when you want to share any images, you can ask for crit or just share, there's no pressure.

Hi Peter, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to the forum Peter, I hope you have fun here and enjoy your self :)
:fuji:

Hi to one and all many thanks for your kind replies much appreciated, whilst looking for somewhere to learn about the art of photography this forum with it's friendly outlook stood out amongst many others that I looked at and was one of the reasons for joining the forum. Just have to find out now how to send a private email regarding a free book from one of the forum members.

Many thanks
Have a good weekend

Just click on his username, 'bobbin' for example. Then click on 'Start conversation' ;)

Back