Midlands New to the forum, revisiting the hobby

Andrew Moore

Suspended / Banned
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello everyone!

New to the forum, Its been recommended by a number of people I know a few months back so I figured I would pick up my camera equipment again and then join if I could get back into it.

I'm not sure how current or even how good my equipment is anymore either so I shall no doubt be putting up a thread for recommendations of what I should keep, what I should sell, if I should look to upgrade or if what I have is fine for a day to day hobby.

:)

Hi Andrew, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Andrew, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".
Thanks for the welcome! I doubt Ill be sticking any images up for a while yet though. Pulled my kit out for the first time in forever and took a couple of images that could have been done better on an iphone with some instagram filters. There's much to re-learn I think :)

Hi Andrew and as above a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Welcome to the forum from a East Midlander

Hi Andrew, welcome to the forum. :wave:

Thanks for the welcome! I doubt Ill be sticking any images up for a while yet though. Pulled my kit out for the first time in forever and took a couple of images that could have been done better on an iphone with some instagram filters. There's much to re-learn I think :)

Hi Andrew and welcome - and don't worry, we're all still learning no matter how long we've been taking photos.

Welcome, it was the same for me, got back into it after 3 years out, soon comes flooding back.

Back