New track for me

dod

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ebenezer McScrooge III
Edit My Images
Yes
Beside the "Local Hero" village of Pennan, was going to take a pic of "that" phonebox but someone had parked in front of it so some other day perhaps.

Anyway, here's a quick selection :)

ML1W0238.jpg

ML1W0503.jpg

ML1W3222.jpg

ML1W3244.jpg

ML1W3462.jpg

ML1W3729.jpg

ML1W0607.jpg

Last one for me.....love red...love the flash-fire look.............Great!

3rd ones a really great shot, love it.

will have to give this ago, on the basis of some of yours. My fav is the last. but the first is also brilliant, and a very close 2nd.

They are all good shots but the first two are great Dod ... :clap: ... and I especially like your treatment of the first ... (y) ... looks like you could have copped some of the fall-out from the crud in the second onto your gear ... :eek:

AND ... "that" phonebox ... :shrug:

:p

thanks for the comments folks :)

Good shots.
Shame about losing the wheels in the last tho
(infact maybe I think I'd prefer a little bit more space around some of the others as well... :shrug:)

(infact maybe I think I'd prefer a little bit more space around some of the others as well... :shrug:)

That's a fair comment, I try to fill the frame as much as possible, sometimes it's just a bit too much. More open shots can give a bit more of the track and are popular. Thing is every one does that, I'm just trying to give them something a wee bit different :)

touch'e

:)

Fantastic - really conveys the feel of the sport, and I like the mono treatment of that first one. (y)

Back