New website design opinions requested

Site wise there's not really much to comment on so far.

Colour scheme - i do like the lime green, white and grey they work very well together, i've used this combination many times.

Logo - Almost there but i just think it needs tweaking where the 'N' joins the 'J'. It doesn't quite look right.

Uhmm so far you have three images and that is about it the colour is a bit dull too ...... do more then ask so we can get more of a feel for it

well thats probably all there will be to albeit with more pictures

www.joshuathomson.co.uk/prototype

I would like to have a proper home page, but I don't really see the point I have nothing to say. However I would like to have seperate pages for different types of photo. Does anybody know how to do this?

You're missing a 'p' in your logo - Photograhy at the moment :)

Like the colour scheme, but the website looks a little empty right now. I assume you'll bulk it up in time?

First thing I noticed.. your logo moves about from left to right as you go from vertical to horizontal images.

It also moves your contact way down as well. That's personal preference I guess. I designed mine to keep everything in the same place regardless of image orientation. Does mean having small verticals, or very big horizontals though..

Your logo could do with a rethink- it seems kinda 'forced' at the moment. It doesn't need to be complex!

I would use bigger images, too. You've got the space there to play with! I'm looking from my laptop screen, which is only 1280 x 800, and there's a lot of space around the images. I've got a feeling they would look lost if I was looking at your site from my big display.

The Browns of Chester photo is nice- is it a real lith print?

Back