new website

Name
Scott Mitchell
Edit My Images
No
Loose the blue font, on a calibrated screen its almost illegible. Bar that it looks ok. Alot of shots from Silverstone Classic.

just took a quick look and the first thing i noticed is i can't make out yout title bar up the top, try making it landscape instead of square

Looks very swish, but don't forget your meta tags Keywords and Description

I agree with Chris, I think the banner needs changing - I can't comfortably read the title. Very nice though.

Hey,

Quite a nice website. Just wanted to suggest to use some javascript libs for silde show when viewing your photos. I am using it on my site to display members photo albums:
http://www.hobbything.com/hobbies_show_room/. Click on any album to have a look.

Just search in google for: jquery lightbox

It would require some knowledge of programming though, but worth the effort in the end

Cheers

D

Also, I find the copyright messages really annoying (no offence). You already have your images watermarked, it seems if you accidentally click anywhere other than buttons you get a pop up box which prevents you doing anything until you deal with it. It's a bit overkill to me, and would limit the time I spent browsing your website (if I was a customer/client of yours)... just an observation.

I assume the "best pics" pics section is the new bit you mention, why have you gone for a different layout to the rest of the galleries? Also there are a few repeated/very similar images in that set.

Back