Newbie on board..

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
Hi guys. Just registered for the forum, mainly for medium format info. Been around cameras since the late 70's, first 'real' camera was a Nikon EM.. then the die was cast and I've stayed with Nikon ever since, through FG, FM2, F3, FA. Left it alone for a few years as my other passion took over - long range target shooting, and that costs as much, if not more than photography.

Any way I was able to get back into it as a friend was emigrating and didn't want his stuff..!! He gave me an old Nikon D5000 and a D7000 and a few lenses. The big Sigma was a spur of the moment buy, but I'm glad I god it.

So that's me.. Retired soldier / civil servant, born and happily resident back on the Isle of Man.

Hi Tom, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

plenty of MF shooters in the F&C section Tom, though they're also not averse to miniature formats like 35mm - and quite a few working with 5x4" or upwards...

Welcome aboard, and I hope to see some of your work posted up around the place :)

Hi Tom and welcome to the forum, enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Back