Newbie posting first pics here!

Ben

Edit My Images
No
Hi! I've made my 'Hello' post in the welcome section this evening, so here goes for my first picture post here on the forum! :)

Two shots of my usual sort of thing... hope this works... :thinking:

One of my faves, Prague.

praguedome078wb.jpg

Then on holiday in Rhodes,

rhotownwindmills114w.jpg

Hope you like!

Nice, although I prefer the first. Zenzanon.... Bronica man then? :)

First is nice and crisp Ben ... like it ... (y)

Second ... imo ... would have been better with a bit more detail in the rock peepie hole ... otherwise it just looks like a black hole ... potentially a good one ... :p

I've got the same image as you from Prague but on a cloudy day. Looks much nicer in the sunshine :)

I went to Prague in November 2004....a beautiful place, your photo has gorgeous light and detail. I like the framing of the second shot through the rocks, I might crop right in on it and clone out any lighter bits on the edge to make it a black vignette type of thingy ;)

First shot an absolute stunner
Please show more Prague shots if you will(y)

PS MARIANNE
Please describe those technical whatsisnames and other dingbats more accurately.:bonk:

I kinda like the second shot better, the colour of the sky in shot one is just perfect though.

:ty:
Thanks all for your comments! I was really chuffed with the first one especially, the weather was just perfect that day, the only good weather day out of the three days I was there.

CT - Yep, I'm mainly a Bronica user, but BronicaBen didn't have the same ring to it though!

Anton - One more Prague shot, the Dancing House. Weather not so good on this day...

praguedancinghouse083wb.jpg

very nice Ben, i really like the natural framing of #2

Thanks Zben
I love seeing other places in the world that I wouldn't have seen in any other way.
Must get to Duxford next year though(y)

Back