Newbie saying Hi!

Name
Oliver
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

I'm new to photography forums, and generally quite inexperienced with photography in comparison with main membership.

I've owned a few cameras, have a penchant for vintage Pentax lenses and am quite keen to get into astrophotography.

I'm currently using a Sony NEX-6, which I recently inherited, but will likely be moving on to something with a little more resolution in the near future. Most likely with Sony's mirroless range.

Glad to have found the forum and quite looking forward to picking everyone's brain when the time to upgrade comes.

Thanks,

Oliver.

Welcome aboard Oliver.
There are members of all levels in here, so don't be shy in asking questions or posting images.

Hi , Are you the HIFI Man ?

Welcome to the forum Oliver, enjoy yourself here ;)

Hi Oliver, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome aboard Oliver.
There are members of all levels in here, so don't be shy in asking questions or posting images.
Thanks, Chris.

I already find myself being over critical of photos i've taken lol. I am sure that i will post something soon :)

There are some old pictures i took with a Samsung NX-300 i think:

I lost access to this account when my email address was hacked and i ended up logged out.

Ha! Hi Al, it's been a while.

Hope you are keeping well?
Indeed it has been some time , I vacated AOS some years ago , Is Marco OK ? Did hear he had some health issues , Also had a quick look and it appears he has not posted anything for 3-4 months ?.
Re keeping well , as well as I can with age related problems that I won't bore you with.
You OK ?

Last edited:
Indeed it has been some time , I vacated AOS some years ago , Is Marco OK ? Did hear he had some health issues , Also had a quick look and it appears he has not posted anything for 3-4 months ?.
Re keeping well , as well as I can with age related problems that I won't bore you with.
You OK ?
I haven't heard anything about Marco other than he'd been ill. In fairness I haven't asked either.

I helped set up another hifi forum which I'm running now. Its a good place for *alternative* approaches to hifi, with some really enthusiastic participants.

And yeah, I'm all good too...for a change lol

PM sent

Back