Newish Member Help Please !!!!!

Edit My Images
No
Could someone advise me how I can gain access to the classifieds section , due to the CH Boiler packing up.

Difficult decision keeping the family warm or parting with the 5D, but wife informs me that if I want to survive it would be best to chose the latter!!!!

Please advise.

Thanks.

sorry to hear that - but welcome

The rules for posting are:
in order to protect our members, and our forum from people just wishing to come, sell their stuff, and disappear, we have introduced a restriction on the classifieds forum.

Any registered user can view the forum, and reply to threads.
However, you cannot start your own thread until you have been a member for 7 days, and have a minimum of 50 posts.

Once you meet those criteria, the forum will automatically (usually within the hour) upgrade your account priveleges to allow you to start threads in the Classifieds forum.

Hi and welcome :wave:
I think the current rules for the classified section are you need 50 posts and have been a member for a few weeks, sorry.

Edit: beaten to it.

Thanks for the responses,

I joined the forum in January 07, so is it because I have not met the posts quota???

In simple terms ... Yes ... ;)

Hello and :welcome: to TP Forums Dick ... now just get posting and become an active member ... :D

:p

I am a newish member and hardly post but thats because I'm still trying to catch up with all the other posts on this forum. Each time I log on another zillion posts have been made. :D

Hello and welcome :wave:

Just realized I'm 'getting comfy'

Back