NickD's 52 for 2026 - Week 40 - Everyday Tools.

Nicely done Nick :)
 
Nicely done Nick :)

Thanks!
My first thought on seeing the theme was Magritte, so it had to be an apple.

Very good!

Cheers!
The morning light was really strong, so we tried again the following day when it was gentler, but in the end I thought the stronger light had something about it.

Nice, "the apple of your eye"...

Thanks!
I'd not thought about it like that, but yes, definitely.
 
Very Magritte, good idea.
The logo on the t-shirt is slightly distracting though, works well if cropped out.
 
Very Magritte, good idea.
The logo on the t-shirt is slightly distracting though, works well if cropped out.

Thanks!
I'd not even noticed that. I was too busy obsessing over the hotspot over her shoulder on the RHS, the logo never occurred to me.
 
Nice shot Nick :)
 
Good idea! <mumbles> in fact that was what I was going to do...

Good use of the black background.
 
Good idea! <mumbles> in fact that was what I was going to do...

Good use of the black background.

Thanks!
I make a point of staying away from the thread until I've got my shot in to avoid that very feeling. Having said that, it's a bit daft really, there's absolutely nothing wrong with going for the same idea... do it... i'm sure you could top this one!
 
Thanks!
I make a point of staying away from the thread until I've got my shot in to avoid that very feeling. Having said that, it's a bit daft really, there's absolutely nothing wrong with going for the same idea... do it... i'm sure you could top this one!
Me too for staying away till I post.
Certainly everyday!
 
Back
Top