nifty fifty and a wedding

aberal

lens lens lens (or Lens)
Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
The nifty fifty arrived on Friday pm and the wedding was on Saturday so what the hell - thought I'd see how I got on. I thought I'd miss the zoom but didn't really find the fixed lens restricting at all. Some have been cropped slightly. I was a guest hence the reason no one is looking at me. I quite like that though. C&C would be appreciated.

2776450432_2b4eeb20b3_o.jpg

2775596255_d4e5e8e70a_o.jpg

2776451786_c5676db745_o.jpg

2775598895_8bfa66b2d0_o.jpg

Just noticed the guy's nose poking in on the left in this one.

2775599335_48dc77ae74_o.jpg

2776454938_d76655e01c_o.jpg

It's so good to be a guest - you get loads of images that the official tog misses. The nifty seems to have worked very well. It is a little strange when you first use it. The results are great. I like #6 best, it's simple and works really well in the B&W.

Lurverley set. No's 2 & 3 for me. They are all very sharp, I must get me one of them nifty's.

Andy

Number 2 & 3 for me, like the rest but 2 & 3 stand out much more, this is certainly a lens i will consider.
(y)(y)(y)

A nice set of photographs. No 2 and 3 are excellent bet the bride loves them. Like no 6 think the B&W works really well. Well done (y)

Lovely shots, I got married recently on the 2nd of August and we had a friend with an Canon 17-85mm lens and they got some great shots.

That's what is great about being the guest you capture photos that tell a story much better than people posing for the shot. Pic 1 and 5 indicate this the best IMO. The picutre of the bride is fantastic.

I love getting the Nifty out when i can.

Thanks for all your kind comments everyone - really appreciated. The official tog was using a 24-105mm (I asked him) and I reckon that it would be a necessity doing the official stuff. But as a guest mingling with the throng, it actually seemed to benefit me. I don't think that I failed to capture anything I wanted to capture and that extra micro-seconds not zooming meant I caught those instant moments as and when I saw them. Loved using it in fact.

Back